Tracklist:

Disc 01:

1. I'm A Man - Jeffrey Wright  
2. At Last - Beyonce  
3. No Particular Place To Go - Mos Def  
4. I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man - Jeffrey Wright  
5. Once In A Lifetime - Beyonce  
6. Let's Take A Walk - Raphael Saadiq  
7. 6 O'Clock Blues - Solange Knowles  
8. Nadine - Mos Def  
9. Sound, The - Mary Mary  
10. Last Night - Little Walter  
11. I'd Rather Go Blind - Beyonce  
12. My Babe - Columbus Short  
13. Bridging The Gap - Nas - featuring Olu Dara
 
Disc 02:

1. Maybelline - Mos Def  
2. Forty Days and Forty Nights - Buddy Guy  
3. Trust In Me - Beyonce  
4. Juke - Soul 7 - featuring Kim Wilson  
5. Smokestack Lightnin' - Eamonn Walker  
6. Promised Land - Mos Def  
7. All I Could Do Was Cry - Beyonce - featuring Kim Wilson  
8. My Babe - Elvis Presley  
9. I Can't Be Satisfied - Jeffrey Wright - featuring Kim Wilson  
10. Come On - Mos Def  
11. Country Blues - Bill Sims Jr./Jeffrey Wright  
12. Evolution of a Man - Q-Tip - featuring Al Kapone  
13. Radio Station - Terence Blanchard


DOWNLOAD

http://rapidshare.com/files/242020323/CROSTDELUXE.rar

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati