Tracklist:

1. Beatles - Yesterday
2. Rolling Stones - Satisfaction
3. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
4. Madonna - Like a Virgin
5. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
6. Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
7. Aretha Franklin - Respect
8. U2 - With or Without You
9. Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
10. Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
11. The Eagles - Hotel California
12. The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go
13. Guns 'N Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
14. Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
15. John Lennon - Imagine
16. Sinead O'Conner - Nothing Compares 2 U
17. Stevie Wonder - Superstition
18. REM - Losing My Religion
19. Madonna - Vogue
20. Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
21. Van Morrison- Brown Eyed Girl
22. Michael Jackson - Beat It
23. Roy Orbison - Oh, Pretty Woman
24. Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
25. Britney Spears - Baby One More Time
26. Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
27. Prince - When Doves Cry
28. Hanson - Mmmbop
29. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
30. Elton John - Your Song
31. Santana - Smooth
32. Otis Redding - Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
33. The Who - My Generation
34. Alanis Morrisette - Ironic
35. Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
36. Tlc - Waterfalls
37. Naughty By Nature - OPP
38. David Bowie - Changes
39. Googoo Dolls - Iris
40. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
41. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary
42. Police - Every Breath You Take
43. Rolling Stones - Miss You
44. Abba - Dancing Queen
45. Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
46. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tracks Of My Tear
47. Van Halen - Jump
48. Pearl Jam - Jeremy
49. Bob Dylan - Tangled Up in Blue
50. Prince - Little Red Corvette
51. The Temptations - Just My Imagination
52. Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
53. George Michael - Faith
54. Fastball - Out of my Head
55. Nsync - Bye Bye Bye
56. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
57. The Go-Gos - Our Lips Are Sealed
58. The Wallflowers - One Headlight
59. Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
60. Billy Joel - Just The Way You Are
61. Rem - The One I Love
62. Madonna - Papa Dont Preach
63. Beatles - In My Life
64. Elton John - Bennie and the Jets
65. The Cars - Just What I Needed
66. Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
67. Eminem - My Name Is
68. Garbage - I'm Only Happy When It Rains
69. Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
70. Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
71. The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
72. Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
73. The Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
74. Elton John - Tiny Dancer
75. Sly & The Family Stone - Hot Fun In The Summertime
76. Radiohead - Creep
77. Al Green - Let's Stay Together
78. Green Day - Longview
79. Janet Jackson - Nasty
80. LL Cool J - I Need Love
81. No Doubt - Don't Speak
82. Michael Jackson - Rock With You
83. Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
84. Oasis - Wonderwall
85. Cheap Trick - Surrender
86. Human League - Dont You Want Me
87. Pretenders - Brass In Pocket
88. Wyclef Jean - Gone Til November
89. Wham! - Careless Whisper
90. Brandy & Monica - The Boy Is Mine
91. Blackstreet - No Diggity
92. Beegees - Stayin Alive
93. ACDC - Shook Me All Night Long
94. Blink 182 - All The Small Things
95. Chic - Good Times
96. Def Leppard - Photograph
97. B52's - Love Shack
98. Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy
99. Bizmarkie - Just A Friend
100. SoftCell - Tainted Love


DOWNLOAD :: PART 1 :: PART 2

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati